Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just a Quick Vent

I try to stay upbeat and positive on my blog, as much as possible.  But I just feeling like I need let some stuff out.... maybe it will make me feel better.  


My face really hurts from my surgery today.  

I am emotionally exhausted from the past several weeks.  I don't know how much more I can take. 

I am tired of trying to be strong all the time.  Sometimes it would be nice to get a break from trying to pick up and put back together all the pieces.  

Ever since I was young, I have always tried to make everything better for everyone else.  But what if I feel like no matter what I do or say, I can't make it better?  Am I supposed to just give up?  

How am I supposed to watch the person I love in so much pain every day?

But despite it all...  I have so much for which to be thankful. I know we will get through all of this somehow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment