Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, July 7, 2012

MIA

I honestly didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted until just now.  Oops!

My hiatus started off as a forced one.  We had no power or water for days (from Friday to Monday) due to some crazy storms. Combine a baby, a dog, no power, no water, and heat index of 115 multiple days in a row and you have an extremely unpleasant and stressed out me.  My parents' power is still not back on, over a week later, so my mother has been staying with us to get some relief from the hot weather and lack of electricity.

I have been working on something pretty big (well, pretty big to me at least).  I am not ready to officially announce anything quite yet, but I am very excited about some opportunities ahead for me and can't wait to get started.  There will definitely be more to come about this in the near future.

Libby Anne has been wonderful... except in the middle of the night.  My sweet little girl has decided that she just hates to sleep.  And it has been really rough.  I feel like I have tried everything I know to do, and nothing is working.  Sometimes (most of the time) I blame myself and feel like I must be doing something wrong, and it has been really difficult for me.  Exhausted doesn't even come close to describing me right now.  However, the second she flashes that precious grin and gives me a sweet little giggle, I can't help but smile and thank God for my little princess.  As my Dad always says, "this too shall pass"... right?  PLEASE tell me it will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment