Our Family
Thursday, June 23, 2011
22 weeks
How big is baby?: the size of a papaya or the length of a spaghetti squash
Maternity clothes?: Still the same- Pants and bathing suits, yes. Shirts, not yet.
Sleep?: It would be much better if I didn't have to go to the bathroom 5+ times a night!
Best moment this week?: Seeing our precious little angel and finding out that she is a GIRL!!!
Here are her precious little feet:
Food cravings: I am really enjoying my fruity pebbles every day :)
Food aversions?: nothing is very consistent- it depends on the day, and the time of day.
Gender?: Sweet little girl!
Movement?: Lots of wiggling around in there, although she was pretty sleepy during our ultrasound.
Belly button?: same
Symptoms?: I am still struggling with dinner. I have to go to the bathroom very frequently. Most nights I have a hard time getting comfortable when sleeping. I also have some random pains and aches here and there, but nothing unbearable.
What do I miss?: Not having to run to the bathroom every 30 mins haha
What I'm looking forward to this week?: Starting to plan the nursery for our sweet little girl!
Milestones?: At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.
Labels:
weekly check in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


what adorable little footies :)
ReplyDelete