Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's a....

GIRL!!!

We had our ultrasound this morning and got to see our healthy, precious little girl. We are so very excited and feel so blessed.

I am waiting for the doctor's office to email me some pictures from our ultrasound. When they do, I will post them. :) Unfortunately we didn't get any really good shots of baby's face or profile. But we did get some cute ones of little feet!

I am sorry to make the post short... We just got home from Alli's second swim meet and we are all worn out from all the excitement today.

4 comments:

  1. yay! yay! yay! I had a feeling it was a girl! You guys have got to be so excited :) What a great birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! We're both having girls, this is so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! And Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Congratulations, there are a lot of TTGP grads turned team pink lately. It's going to be awesome, I'm happy to hear everything went well :-)

    ReplyDelete