Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, August 25, 2011

31 Weeks

Here are just a few of the photos that my sister, who is an amazing photographer, took for us last night!










How big is baby?: the size of a squash

Maternity clothes?: yes!

Sleep?: I have had a couple nights that I have slept a little better, but overall it is not very enjoyable

Best moment this week?: our maternity pictures that my amazing sister took last night!

Food cravings: snow cones, which is hard because we don't have a snow cone place here :(

Food aversions?: Still have a hard time with dinner

Gender?: Sweet little girl!

Movement?: I haven't really figured out her sleeping/awake patterns yet. I need to start paying more attention to when she is moving around.

Labor Signs?: thankfully, no labor signs yet.

Belly button?: Still hasn't popped yet. I am starting to think it might not.

Symptoms?: my pelvis has been really bad this week.

What do I miss?: Moving without pelvic pain

What I'm looking forward to this week?: Looking through more maternity pictures and my first baby shower on Sunday!

Milestones?: This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

2 comments: