Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dear Libby Anne,

I have been looking through all of the pictures we have taken of you since you were born.  I am in awe of how much you have grown and changed over the past 6 months.  You were such a tiny, skinny little thing when you were born.  Now you are strong, healthy, and a little bit chunky (but in a good way).

You smile in almost all of your pictures now.  I have had several people ask me if you really are as happy as you are in all of your pictures, and the answer is YES.  You are the happiest little girl!

I am so thankful that I get to be your Mommy.  You are so precious and perfect, even when you have some rough nights of sleep.  I can't imagine my life without you.

Spending time with you is my top priority and my favorite thing to do.  I love when we sit in your room and read books or play with some of your toys.  I love taking you outside so you can look around with your big eyes and smile at Jacks running around.  Most of all, I love to give you cuddles and kisses, and just hold you close to me.

I am sitting here watching you sleeping peacefully on the monitor, wondering how I am so lucky as to have you as my precious little girl. I want to go in there, pick you up, and cuddle you in my arms right this second.  I hope that you know how much I love you and always will.

I will spend the rest of my life trying to be the best Mommy I can be.  I love you more than you will ever know!

Love, Mommy

1 comment: