Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mommy and Libby Anne Day

Libby Anne and I have had a great day together, despite the long night last night.

We started off the morning by going into town for a walk with my friend Amy and her 2 year old daughter Harper.  We went on the Monticello Trail which is 2 miles up and 2 miles down.  It as about 65 degrees and sunny, which was perfect for our little adventure.  After our walk, we got delicious smoothies.

We said good bye to Amy and Harper and were off to do some shopping.  We stopped at Old Navy, Sams, and Target.  Libby Anne slept most of the way through Sams and Target, as well as all the way home.  I left her in her car seat when I brought her in the house so she could finish her nap.

Libby Anne woke up full of smiles and happy squeals.  She ate and then we had some play time on her activity mat, read a few books, and sang some songs.  Our days seemed to be filled with a lot of chewing on Sophie the giraffe lately.

excuse the poor quality cell phone picture

I decided to go ahead and give cereal a second try.  This time went a little better.  I think maybe a tiny bit of it actually stayed in her mouth this round.  She seems interested in it and opens her mouth like she wants it, but just isn't sure what to do with it once it is in her mouth.  We will try again in a couple days

excuse the poor quality cell phone picture 

We have had a great day together!  I wish I could be with her all day, EVERY day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment