Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 23, 2012

The Date is Set

I had my consultation appointment with the surgeon today. She seems very optimistic that not only will she be able to remove all of the cancer, but she should be able to do it relatively easy. While she won't know for sure until she does the surgery, she does not feel that I will need plastic surgery. I will have a scar though.

My surgery is on February 9 at 9:30am. At this point, I just want it over with. I am dreading it and I am scared not only about the surgery but also about what it will look like once it is healed. I am trying to just not think about it or worry about it, but that is easier said than done.

On a lighter note, Libby Anne has her four month appointment tomorrow with Dr T. How is my little princess already almost four months old?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment