Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First Day

Today was Libby Anne's first day with Mrs. C. Rick dropped her off this morning and I got to pick her up this afternoon.

Mrs. C said she did great today. She was very happy and had a wonderful day. It was such a relief to know that she was well taken care of and got lots of attention today.

I knew I was stressed and uneasy about leaving Libby Anne with K... But I didn't realize how stressed I really was until we removed her from K. It is such a huge relief to not have those worries and concerns.

We definitely made the right decision, even though it is costing us hundreds of dollars. (Don't get me started... I am bitter that K is keeping our money for 4.5 additional weeks of care hostage and refusing to give it back.) Libby Anne's safety and happiness is worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment