I am one lucky girl... Not only do I have a perfect little girl, but I also have a pretty amazing husband.
The last few years, and especially the last couple weeks, he has had to deal with some very difficult situations and make some very difficult decisions. It hasn't been easy for him at all, but he has done his very best. No matter how difficult things may be, I know he is doing what is best for our family. I support him whole heartedly.
Sometimes it may feel like it is us against the world, but I can't imagine anyone else I would want to be "us" with than Rick.
I am so very proud of him- for his strength, for his perseverence, for his integrity. He is such a loving, generous, giving person. His heart is huge, and he often wears it on his sleeve.
I feel so very blessed to be able to call Rick not only my husband, but my best friend.
I love you Rick!
Thank you sweetie. I love you too and it means so much to me that you have my back and trust in me.
ReplyDelete