Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fun at the Park

The girls and I had a great day with our friends Holly, Eddie and Trent.  We met at Pen Park for some fun on the swings and slides and then grabbed lunch at Chick-Fil-A (or "bawk bawk" if you ask Libby Anne).

Looking back through these pictures I noticed two things...

1) When did Libby Anne get so big and grown up???  She isn't a baby anymore  :(  How did that happen? 

and 2) I didn't get one picture of little Emily Claire.  I was carrying her in the wrap and she was sleeping most of the time.  It is hard to angle the camera to take a picture of her when I am carrying her like that.  I feel like I am neglecting her when it comes to pictures.  I will try to do better.

To be honest, it isn't easy taking pictures of anything when I have both the girls.  I guess that just comes along with having two little ones under two years old- everything is exponential more difficult than before.  I wouldn't trade it for the world though.  My hands are full, but my heart is overflowing. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment