Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mommy Day!

The girls and I had such a wonderful day today! 

We started off by playing at home for a while- lots of cuddles, giggles, and "Silly Mommies."  It was too chilly to go swimming today, so I decided a picnic would be a fun adventure.  

I loaded the girls up and we headed to UVA for the afternoon.  We got lunch from Bodos on the Corner and then walked up to the Lawn.  Libby Anne, Emily Claire and I had a picnic on the Lawn.  We played games- chase, ball, 'ring around the rosies,' and swinging in the air.  Libby Anne even let me take some pictures of her with Emily Claire... (baby steps- one of these days I will get some good pictures of the girls together, right?)   It was the perfect afternoon (except we missed Daddy lots!).   































After all of our fun, we decided we needed to kidnap Daddy.  We picked him up from work when he got off and went to the Downtown Mall for Fridays After Five.  We grabbed a quick dinner, drew on the chalk wall, and then went to the dancing tent.  












What an amazing day with my sweet girls and wonderful husband!  I am so blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment