We didn't do anything too exciting today for our Family Fun Day. After sleeping late (7:30am instead of 6am), Libby Anne proceeded to take a good, long nap from 9:45am to 11:30am. We didn't want to disturb her, so we got off to a little bit of a late start to our day.
We went to lunch and ate outside because it was another gorgeous day. (Speaking of which... I am so thankful because we have REALLY lucked out with weather for our Family Fun Days. I love being able to get outside with Rick and Libby Anne!)
Libby Anne is really enjoying sitting in high chairs. We brought along our high chair cover from Grandma to use today for lunch.
After lunch, Libby Anne really enjoyed watching the fountain.
Since it was such a pretty day, we wanted to enjoy the weather some more. We decided to go back to the park for Libby Anne to swing some more. She loves swinging!
We ran a couple errands and then came home. All in all, another great day together! I am so thankful for this time with Rick and Libby Anne.












No comments:
Post a Comment