Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shopping Adventure

Neither Rick nor I are really big "shoppers," especially when it comes to clothes for ourselves.  However, it is so much fun to look for cute things for Libby Anne! 

Yesterday for our Family Fun Day we went to Potomac Mills for some shopping.  We had just a couple items that we wanted to look for for Libby Anne and I needed some clothes for work for the summer.  That mall is SO large, it is a little overwhelming.  However, we came out (hours and hours later) with several great deals and the items we needed!

It is hard not to go over board with purchasing things for Libby Anne because everything is so adorable... but we did well and did not over-purchase at all!  I cannot wait to use the items we did get though.

No comments:

Post a Comment