I am a little behind on my blog posts. The past several days I have been working on a photobook for Libby Anne. I decided to make a photobook for every 6 months. It has been quite challenging to not only limit my favorite photos of her to 150 pages, but also to condense all of my feelings and thoughts, our adventures, and all of her important moments. I really struggled with saying everything I wanted to say to her in the small amount of space I had around her pictures. However, I somehow suceeded. I can't wait to see the final product!
Happy Easter, a couple days late! Libby Anne finally woke up after sleeping for 13 straight hours. I guess she didn't realize that the Easter Bunny had come to visit her that evening. After church, we had lunch with Libby Anne's Godparents, Eddie and Holly. Then Grandma and Papa came for a quick visit. We had a wonderful, relaxing day together.
No comments:
Post a Comment