Libby Anne's daycare was closed today, so I took the day off to be with Libby Anne! I will take any excuse I can get to have some extra time with my sweet little girl.
After a good night of sleep (only waking up once, and going right back to sleep after she ate), we had some morning snuggle time in bed with Rick, Jacks, Libby Anne and I. After a little play time, Libby Anne took a nap as I cuddled with her. I miss when she was a baby and I would let her sleep on me and with me for all of her day time naps.
We met up with my friend Lisa and her two precious little girls at a local coffee shop to catch up and for some girl time. Libby Anne was on her best behavior but got a little tired by the time we left. She took a nap in the car before we went to meet Rick for lunch.
Libby Anne and I both really enjoy going to visit Rick when he is at work. We miss him on our days together, so it is nice to see him, even if it is just for a short visit.
Since Libby Anne has been enjoying the park so much lately, I decided to try out a new park that is close to our house. Unfortunately, I left my camera home today (what was I thinking??), but I did get a couple cell phone pictures.
My sweet, happy little girl.... I love her so much and I am so thankful for the time I get to spend with her.

No comments:
Post a Comment