I just received a call from Dr Carr. She said our NT Scan results were great! The chance of Down's Syndrome is only 1 in 10,000. She said everything looks perfect with Baby D.
I finally broke down and called my dr yesterday to ask for some medicine to help with how sick I have been feeling. Wednesday and Thursday were absolutely miserable. I thought things were supposed to be getting better around 12 weeks, but for me it was getting worse. I picked up some zofran on the way home from work.
Wow! Zofran is my new best friend! I feel a million times better- almost like normal! I am just praying it lasts.
It is absolutely gorgeous outside today. Jacks and I are sitting on the front porch, enjoying the 75 degree sunny day, and waiting for Rick to get home from work.
Life is great!
YAY! So happy to hear all is just fine with the NT scan. The chances of it not being fine are so slim, but it just feels better to know, right? Glad you guys are enjoying the better weather as well :-) And VERY glad you found Zofran. Hopefully you'll be feeling great in a few more weeks without it, too.
ReplyDelete