At 13 weeks 4 days, I am officially in the second trimester!
I had my appointment this morning. The doctor is a little concerned about my weight loss and the sickness, but said that it would hopefully go away soon. I am supposed to contact him if it gets any worse or if I get dehydrated, but he said just eat what I can, when I can until I am feeling better. He is prescribing me some more medicine to continue taking and recommended a couple new things, like switching to Flintstone chewable vitamins instead of my normal prenatal vitamins. At this point, I will try anything to see if it works.
He was able to find Baby D's heartbeat right away. It was a strong, healthy 155 bpm.
I go back in 4 weeks for another appointment, but so far everything looks great.
I have a couple more updates to post about, so I will be back hopefully tonight with more. I have been slacking a little bit between being really sick and the Easter holiday. Just a hint... Baby D has already received some very thoughtful gifts!
Congrats on second tri!! So excited for you! Hope that nasty m/s goes away for you. My cousin ended up losing 11 pounds until week 14, but she's gained that plus 12 pounds back now that she's 30 weeks. I'm sure at some point, yours will even back out, too. These babies grow like crazy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 2nd Tri! I am sure it is a nice comfort.
ReplyDelete