It is about time to go public with the wonderful news of our new addition as well as with my blog!
Friends and family... I am pregnant! :) Baby D is due October 27, 2011.
I have been writing in my blog for months now, sharing the journey of trying to conceive and the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. I plan to continue to document the excitement so that our friends and family can follow along if they would like.
I hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment.
What a beautifully written blog, Skye. This is SUCH happy news for all of us who love you so much. You are going to be the BEST mom, Skye. You really are. BIG HUGS. xoxo Love, "Little Lauren" ;-)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!! Congratulations Skye and Rick! And Alli and Jacks! So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteLove Julia & Izzy
Thank you Lauren and Julia (and Izzy)!
ReplyDelete