Our Family
Thursday, September 1, 2011
32 weeks
How big is baby?: the size of a squash
Maternity clothes?: yes! Some of my early maternity clothes are a little too snug. yikes!
Sleep?: Between the pelvic pain, having to go to the bathroom many times, and the aftershocks from the earthquake... sleep hasn't been so great lately.
Best moment this week?:
* our wonderful shower on Sunday!
* Alli felt Baby D move for the first time this week!
* My doctor's appointment this week- Baby D's heartbeat is still a strong 150 bpm, she is measuring perfectly, and everything looks wonderful!
Food cravings: Last night I had a crazy craving for sweet AND salty things.
Food aversions?: meat
Gender?: Sweet little girl!
Movement?: Baby D has been moving around a LOT and Rick feels her all the time now. I love it!
Labor Signs?: thankfully, no labor signs yet.
Belly button?: Still an innie
Symptoms?: pelvic pain, swollen feet/ankles and some indigestion
What do I miss?: my feet feeling normal
What I'm looking forward to this week?: a long weekend, even though I have to work some to help out with hurricane claims
Milestones?: By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
Labels:
weekly check in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment