I am a little late on my weekly check in since we were at Disney World... but here it is!
How big is baby?: the size of a honeydew melon
Maternity clothes?: definitely
Sleep?: pretty bad lately... and I know I have made it difficult for Rick too :(
Best moment this week?: Being at Disney World surrounded by all the magic!
Food cravings: there are lots of yummy treats at Disney World that I really look forward to, but I have struggled eating almost everything this week. I can generally eat a little, but then feel full (and sick) shortly.
Food aversions?: nothing specific, just not feeling like I can eat much of anything
Gender?: Sweet little girl!
Movement?: All the time, especially in the late afternoons and evenings.
Labor Signs?: thankfully, no labor signs yet.
Belly button?: Still an innie, but pretty shallow
Symptoms?: pelvic pain and really swollen feet/ankles, difficulty breathing sometimes and indigestion
What do I miss?: my feet and ankles
What I'm looking forward to this week?: finishing out our trip at Walt Disney World and getting home to Jacks
Milestones?: Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which will help regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies.
Wow 34 weeks! You look great! Love your maternity pics too!! Miss you my friend!
ReplyDelete