I think I have mentioned before, maybe even more than once, that the girl who sits across the aisle from me often makes me sick. She highly enjoys wearing Twisted Peppermint lotion from Bath and Body Works... and lots of it.
Unfortunately, ever since the beginning of my pregnancy, the smell has made me feel really sick. I bought air fresheners to keep at my desk to try to mask the smell, but I can still smell it as soon as she walks through the front door of the building. She still wears it most days- I can still smell it and it still makes me sick, but some days are worse than others.
Today, however, it isn't my coworker making me sick. It is me! Oops!
This morning I grabbed some lotion that I haven't worn in a while to rub on my growing belly before I left for work. Immediately I realized it wasn't a good idea because the smell was not appealing at all, but I thought maybe it would get better. Well, it hasn't.
By the time I got to work, after spending 30 minutes in the car driving in, I was miserable. I went to the bathroom and scrubbed my belly with soap and water a couple times. That didn't work either. I think it must be on my clothes.
I can't escape it! I can't wait to get home, get out of these clothes and shower so I can finally breath again!
Note to self: throw away this morning's lotion ASAP and make sure future lotion is all pregnancy friendly before I rub it on my body!
No comments:
Post a Comment