Our Family
Thursday, September 22, 2011
35/35- 35 Weeks and only 35 days left!
How big is baby?: the size of a honeydew melon
Maternity clothes?: definitely
Sleep?: pretty bad- I am completely exhausted (and I am making Rick's sleep very difficult too. I feel so bad)
Best moment this week?: Picking up Jacks from my parents' house. Thank you so much, Mom and Dad, for taking such good care of him while we were away.
Food cravings: not much
Food aversions?: I haven't felt like eating much, especially in the evenings.
Gender?: Sweet little girl!
Movement?: When I think about Baby D being an outside baby soon, I am a little sad not to be able to feel her move around like I have for the past several months. I love keeping her with me all the time
Labor Signs?: thankfully, no labor signs yet.
Belly button?: I thought it was about to pop the other night, but I think it was the way I was sitting and the way Baby D was pushing against my stomach. It is definitely pretty shallow.
Symptoms?: pelvic pain, really swollen feet/ankles, difficulty breathing sometimes, indigestion
What do I miss?: Being comfortable, but I know it is all very worth it!
What I'm looking forward to this week?: Celebrating Baby D with family and friends this weekend! We have a shower in my hometown as well as one at church. It is going to be a busy weekend!
Milestones?:Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
Labels:
weekly check in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment