I will try to post my weekly check in post tonight before we go to bed.
Rick, Alli and I will be taking our first baby class in about an hour! We are all taking "Basics in Baby Care" to prepare for Baby D. It is a long class (6:30 to 9pm), but hopefully we will learn lots of great information.
We have been trying to get everything ready for our upcoming trip! I still have lots of packing to do, and hardly any time to do it. I can't believe our trip is almost here. We are so excited to return to such a magical place! After a long year of planning and anticipation, we are down to counting down in hours!
Unfortunately, however, I have been keeping an eye on this beauty [insert sarcasm here]...
Meet Hurricane Maria. I am determined to not let her ruin our trip, even if she heads our way! As you know, Rick and I don't have the best of luck with hurricanes, so we are praying things will go smoothly.
More to come later... as long as I am not too tired. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment