How big is baby?: The size of an avocado
Maternity clothes?: See my little confession.
Sleep?: Not too bad, for me at least. I have never been a good sleeper.
Best moment this week?: Mother's Day! and possibly finding our daycare provider- what a huge relief. I need to call her references but I am pretty sure everything is going to check out. I am really excited.
Food cravings: I am still enjoying my slurpees
Food aversions?: It depends on the time of day... Dinner is still a huge challenge for me, so almost everything is an aversion past around 400 or 430pm.
Gender?: we still have 5.5 wks left before we find out. I am going to do my best to "trick" the doctor's office into making my appointment the week before, but I don't know if it will work.
Movement?: I still haven't noticed anything. Hopefully I will soon.
Belly button?: same
Symptoms?: burping and nausea (especially in the evening), but I haven't thrown up in a while which is definitely a plus!
What do I miss?: dinner
What I'm looking forward to this week?: My friend Jenni is coming to visit this weekend with her son Tyler from Virginia Beach. I can't wait to see them!
Milestones?: Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.
No comments:
Post a Comment