I had an appointment this morning for the little peanut. Everything is going well!
Rick has not been to an appointment with me when they have actually listened for the heart beat, so he went along with me today. The heart beat was a strong 152 bpm. It was great to see Rick's face when he heard it! I am glad he came.
Other than the heart beat, the appointment was pretty uneventful. I guess that is a good thing at this point.
We scheduled our next appointment, the big anatomy scan when we can possibly find out the gender (if baby cooperates). I tried really hard to make the appointment early, but the lady would have nothing of it. She gave me an odd look as if she was thinking "Lady, can you not count? That date is NOT 4 weeks away from now" Oh well, I tried.
Our appointment is set for Wednesday June 22 at 9am. I can't wait to see the little peanut and hopefully find out what gender it is!
So glad your appointment went well. I can't wait to hear what the sex is!
ReplyDelete