Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Quick Confession...

As I was walking into work this morning, grabbing at my pants for the millionth time already today, I couldn't help but sing in my head...

"Pants on the ground, Pants on the ground, Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground"

If you haven't heard of this song before, it was from an American Idol audition a while ago. This old man came in and sang a song that he had written. Oddly enough, it became popular for a while because it was entertaining and quite funny. Most of the song doesn't apply to me (gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways, etc) but the pants falling down is definitely a problem!

I am at a very odd stage right now. My regular pants are uncomfortably tight around my stomach.... but my maternity pants fall down. What is a girl to do? I have been sporting the maternity pants and just constantly yanking on them to try to keep them from falling off.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled day. I just thought I would share since I was giggling at myself this morning. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment