Last night I asked Rick if he would take a baby bump picture for me this morning. He laughed and said I don't have a bump to take a picture of. :( Unfortunately, he is right. My bump is seriously lacking, even though I feel huge. So here are a couple pictures of my pitiful little baby bump (if you can even see it)
How big is baby?: The size of a sweet potato or a bell pepper
Maternity clothes?: just some pants so far, and they are still too big
Sleep?: Not great, but not too bad (for me) either
Best moment this week?: Rick's reaction hearing the heart beat for the first time!
Food cravings: Nothing really.
Food aversions?:
Gender?: Girl or Boy? I can't wait to find out on June 22!
Movement?: I still haven't noticed anything. Hopefully I will soon.
Belly button?: same
Symptoms?: the same- burping and nausea (especially in the evening), having to go to the bathroom a lot (especially at night)
What do I miss?: eating normally
What I'm looking forward to this week?: Anne Charlotte and Sarah Beth (two of my nieces) have a dance recital on Saturday that Alli and I are going to. We are really looking forward to seeing them on the stage!
Milestones?: Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound.


Awww Skye it will come soon!! Trust me, you'll have plenty of time to run into everything with your bump and all that :-)
ReplyDelete