We have a lot that we are looking forward to over the next few months, so I thought I would start a countdown.
1 day: May 28- Our pool officially opens! Alli and I will be spending lots of time relaxing at the pool. Maybe we will be able to convince Rick to go with us when he is off of work.
19 days: June 15- Alli's first swim meet! I am so excited and I know she will do really well. Hopefully she will have a lot of fun
21 days: June 17- I am taking a little trip to Va Beach to spend some time with some girlfriends.
26 days: June 22- We have our anatomy scan scheduled and we will find out what gender Baby D is if he/she cooperates!
27 days: June 23- My birthday... and I will be old. I don't know that I am really looking forward to this one.
52 days: July 18- MEXICO!!! After going back and forth about taking a babymoon, we finally booked a trip! I found an amazing deal for an all inclusive resort for 6 days/5 nights. This will be our last adults only trip for a while.
106 days: September 10- DISNEY WORLD! We will be returning to Disney World as a family, staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. Rick and I have been planning the trip since last September, but we just surprised Alli earlier this month.
153 days: October 27- Baby D's due date! I can't believe in a short 153 days we will have a new addition to our family. We are anxiously awaiting baby's arrival and looking forward to all the new adventures we will have as a family.
Wow, we have so much to look forward to! And so much to do in such a short amount of time.
I am so thankful and feel so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment